Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lost manuals - help! - replacements needed

ejmoore

ejmoore

2016 California Ocean 2.0 TDI
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We appear to have lost / mislaid the whole wallet of manuals from our 2008 T5 California SE. I have downloaded and printed off the SUPPLEMENT FOR CALIFORNIA - MULTIVAN 2009 manual that is in the downloads section, but am still missing others. Does anyone have a copy of the CONTROLS & EQUIPMENT manual that they would be prepared to upload or scan for me? 2009 version I assume.

I've been through the whole van with a fine-toothed comb - amazing how many possible hiding places there are for things, but it isn't in any of them. Can't find it in the house either, and we have checked with the garage that they didn't take it out when they serviced the van and had forgotten to give it back.

We are just about to set off for a thousand-mile round trip to the Outer Hebrides, and it's a bit worrying the idea of not having any manuals with us just in case!

If anyone can help I'd be very grateful.

So it't the standard manual you need ? Is this not in the downloadsection or anywhere else on the www availeble ?
I would not worry to much , how are the odds you will look in to it , you do have your Cali long time and know how things work , should there be an issue during the trip just give a shout out on the forum:thumb
Still for peace of mind always best to have it the glove box ....where it should be ....did you looked in the glove box ;)

Send you a PM , i might have a 2015 englisch manual in pdf .

Thanks - yes, you're right, the Forum is always very helpful. And the Supplement manual that I downloaded from the forum has the stuff about (eg) bringing down the pop-up roof manually, and emergency things like that. But yes, we've had this van 6 years now so should know it well, but...

This all started from my thinking about trying to attach the outdoor table inside - I looked for the manual & couldn't find it, thought about the garage, then discovered that the MOT had run out! So lucky really - that's now sorted.

It's a SE or Beach you got ( fill in your details under the avatar) , don't know it they have separate manuals , don't think so only the supplement one is diffrent.

SE - it says this at the bottom of my posts:
2008 California 2.5 SE silver, with VW bike rack and new Cali-cap Mütze!

but I'll try and include it on the avatar if I can figure that out.

Got it on my Ipad in my Ibooks but it's a 500page file and i can't find i way to mail it...
I am thinking where i downloaded this , must be from the forum but not sure now.

Have you seen this
http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/manuals

Will try and sort you out later if no one else comes up with a solution.

If i can find a way to mail it to you i'll do this anyway to the adres you gave me in the PM:thumb

Also need to find a way to get this in the downloadsection..

I have a 2015 manual but 58Mb! I can put on a stick for you and post it to you.
Any help? If so PM me.

Thanks Jabberwocky, that's very good of you. But don't worry about it - or rather, I think I need to just stop worrying about it myself. Thanks again though.

I have a 2015 manual but 58Mb! I can put on a stick for you and post it to you.
Any help? If so PM me.

The one i got is probaly also that big in Mb , i don't rember where i got it from .
Need to check if i got it on a usb stick somewhere.

But still @Jabberwocky , maybe we need to get one in the downloadsection .
See if @Martin can help here to get this in the downloadsection if it's to big to upload

The one i got is probaly also that big in Mb , i don't rember where i got it from .
Need to check if i got it on a usb stick somewhere.

But still @Jabberwocky , maybe we need to get one in the downloadsection .
See if @Martin can help here to get this in the downloadsection if it's to big to upload

Rik, if you are happy for us to use in the downloads section you can send it to us via https://expirebox.com/ and we will then upload it internally.

We appear to have lost / mislaid the whole wallet of manuals from our 2008 T5 California SE.
Did you look in the bottom of the wardrobe(or safe if you have one)?

@Loz, @hotel california
This is very good of you both but it is the manual for the 2015, 2 litre 4 cyc model and not the 2008, 2.5 litre, 5cyc. engine. Also the cabin layout is different.
True but this version of the manual is not in the DL section so would be useful to have available anyway.

@Loz, @hotel california
This is very good of you both but it is the manual for the 2015, 2 litre 4 cyc model and not the 2008, 2.5 litre, 5cyc. engine. Also the cabin layout is different.

I know , but some things are usefull , it's the only i could find .
Can you scan your and mail it :D
;)

Back