Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loving the look

Califoznia

Califoznia

VIP Member
Hi all
I just thought I would share a couple of photos with you now that I'm really happy with how my Cali is looking, I've only got find myself a nice set of black rims now & then I think she'll be complete.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I must admit that after looking at the photos I did think the wheels looked fine I just think a nice set of black 18's will just finish her nicely :D

I was discussing these earlier this evening the ones I was looking at started at £130 & other versions went up to £200 so I'm very interested in these especially at that price
:thanks

Let me know if you want to sell your alloys Califoznia.

Califoznia said:
I was discussing these earlier this evening the ones I was looking at started at £130 & other versions went up to £200 so I'm very interested in these especially at that price
:thanks

Will look very smart with that colour, their genuine VW units

I really like them on mine

555477_10151541040952384_310446027_n_zps6063a879.jpg

She looks superb. Needs the black alloys though.

James I agree with you totally the lights will blend into the back beautifully & the price is good it's something I'll definately be looking at
:goodone

The Sportline lights are tinted but they are very stylishly designed, it's quite a lot to just change your lights but like me you can sell your old ones on the T5 forum to anyone with a standard tailgate T5 who wants a caravelle rear light upgrade.

You have to see these rear lights - they look superb. They are tinted all over but darker in certain areas giving a superb look when on. Best to see these beside the standard lights.

Tinting okay and cheap but these OEM lights look the business. And if you're modifying your Beach, why skimp ?

James

Really struggle to view those pics not sure what's up with the resizer on the site :?

From what I can see it looks great, I like the black rear badges too. Is the bike rack fairly easy to take apart to paint/powdercoat black?

Agree with last post, most of the pictures on the forum are too big to view. Is it my pc or something I should adjust ? :headbang

Sorry to go off topic on the photos and without wanting to sound out of line I have my own car forum and have experience on both phpbb and vbulletin and its actually how its been setup that's the problem. It looks like it may have been set on up a tiny resolution probably 600x400 or 800x600 which was ideal for very old CRT monitors but not for modern monitors, my monitor is 1680 x 1050 and there are huge blank spaces either side of the forum boxes in the middle. I also think photo resizer is set up wrong but that's linked in to what's wrong with above.

Forum building is very time consuming and a big learning curve (at times a total head ache) but this site could look 100 times better and more up to date with modern monitors etc with just a little bit of fiddling with the settings.

Happy to help the admin team if they need it.

:D
rippers said:
Really struggle to view those pics not sure what's up with the resizer on the site :?

From what I can see it looks great, I like the black rear badges too. Is the bike rack fairly easy to take apart to paint/powdercoat black?

Hi rippers
The rack didn't create too much of a problem it came apart fairly easy only 2 bolts got stuck & I had to drill them & the inserts out, luckily my friend on here called bubble has got access to some inserts & a gun to put them back in with so that helped me enormously then I have another friend who powder coated it for free as long as I put a picture on his website so pretty painless for me in the end & im so glad I did it would defo do again don't be scared if it's something your thinking about & there's a picture in the instruction book if you get stuck putting it back together.

I almost bought a cheap(er) rack which was a bit scratched with the intention of powder coating it black to revive it, but the plastic end caps where also scuffed and I didn't know if you could buy them separately so I walked away from it :cry:

Sorry can't help you there not sure if they do spare parts like the only way I could think of is too try find out where it's manufactured & try get parts from there.

Back