Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Low Milage Cali on E-bay

VWDrooper

VWDrooper

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Well thats all most un-believable, 2014 and only 1000 miles

I did check with the garage and they said it was owned by an elderly gent who never used it

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not on there now sadly.

When I approved the post I checked the link and it didn't seem to work so I removed it sorry..

Price is a little crazy for a 2014 and the mileage is not great for many reasons although of course they will try to justify it as effectively a 'new' vehicle.

Give me a daily user any day with lots of miles for £8k less or a 2016 still under warranty for the same money, nothing worse for a car than sitting idle outside not moving for months (years!) on end.

Plus it's a 180 but that's another argument... ;)

That´s one for Welshgas. :)
Exactly, 4 yr old oil in engine and drive train, probably square tyres, suspension problems and I bet they haven't changed the Cambelt or water pump, brake fluid etc:

Someone will snap it up then come on here complaining about a noisy ride, square tyres, or a blown engine when cambelt goes.

I wonder where the rear bed section is? It’s not there in the photos ....

14 months overdue for its first MOT as well.

I suppose it all depends where it has been stored maybe in a garage. Maybe it has been serviced. Cambelt and water pump not due till 4 years which is about now.
Vehicles dont normally fall apart if they are not used. Why would the tyres be US. Many people have a spare tyre that never comes off the carrier. Price seems a bit steep as they probably paid 30K or less to the "Elderly Gent" Thats what i was offered for VW for my 2 year old 140 se. I kindly declined their offer and kept it.

Back