Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

LTS (life’s to short!)

:welcome Youve done good, and youve hit the nail on the head, life is certainly too short!!! Happy adventures!

I have tried. and I still have regrets about not doing enough. surfed in Australia. f1 in Singapore ladyboys in Thailand and full moon party 3 times. rode a 90 mph Olympic 4 man Bob sled. hiked volcanoes in Costa Rica. snow boarder of the alps and the Rockies many times. music fest in Serbia. konodo island in the phillipines to see the dragons in the wild curry in India. shot big guns in Cambodia and crashed a moped in Vietnam. edit. I also partied in Miami with Pete tong. been riding snow sleds in Yellowstone and saw old faithful blow. partied all night in Ibiza and now I've bought a cali beach. I reckon I've lived a bit but the beach now gives me more memories and stories so many I can't remember them all. Orkney. Skye. Switzerland. all amazing life is too short and I can't get enough of it but the cali encourages me more than ever to get out there every time I look at it on my drive. choose life. choose camper van

Last edited:
I have tried. and I still have regrets about not doing enough. surfed in Australia. f1 in Singapore ladyboys in Thailand and full moon party 3 times. rode a 90 mph Olympic 4 man Bob sled. hiked volcanoes in Costa Rica. snow boarder of the alps and the Rockies many times. music fest in Serbia. konodo island in the phillipines to see the dragons in the wild curry in India. shot big guns in Cambodia and crashed a moped in Vietnam. been riding snow sleds in Yellowstone and saw old faithful blow. partied all night in Ibiza and now I've bought a cali beach. I reckon I've lived a bit but the beach now gives me more memories and stories so many I can't remember them all. Orkney. Skye. Switzerland. all amazing life is too short and I can't get enough of it but the cali encourages me more than ever to get out there every time I look at it on my drive. choose life. choose camper van
If VW copied that whole statemnt there and put it in their cali brochure, think they would increase sales by 100%. After reaing that, Im even more excited now to get mine!!!