Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Discount Mütze Cap VIP Member Offer

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
There was quite a lot of interest at the Bird in Hand meet in the Mutze Cap from California Camping, so I have been speaking to Ulli today and he has put together some all inclusive offers for VIP Members.

Mutze Cap without windows = 285,00 Euro approx £239 including delivery to UK
Mutze Cap with windows left and right Only = 370,00 Euro approx £309 including delivery to UK
Mutze Cap with all three windows (left, right and front) = 440,00 Euro approx £368 including delivery to UK

These price's all Include delivery to the UK

https://california-camping.de//vw-california-muetze

mutze.jpg

Thanks Martin. I may be putting one of those on a birthday list.
Luke

Great job Martin. Did he provide pricing for a "topless" Mutze without windows ?

I am tossing up between the Pucer screen and the topless Mutze at the moment (since we might need a roof box if we go ski-camping in the cali)

Hi Mark

He just did us an all inclusive price for the most popular items, anything else you are looking at around 10% discount.

Thanks

Martin

A bit late for us but well done you guys on continuing to make the £10 membership fee the bargain of the year so far!!

Hi what's the advantage of this device as compared to other extra roof top layers eg the vortex one or another's . am a bit confused by all the differentbtypes of roof pop ups covers so could someone do an idiots guide????

Can someone please advise me on how to buy one of these? I've gone into the link and it keeps saying that it's insecure, etc ... thank you

Martin said:
There was quite a lot of interest at the Bird in Hand meet in the Mutze Cap from California Camping, so I have been speaking to Ulli today and he has put together some all inclusive offers for VIP Members.

Mutze Cap without windows = 285,00 Euro approx £239 including delivery to UK
Mutze Cap with windows left and right Only = 370,00 Euro approx £309 including delivery to UK
Mutze Cap with all three windows (left, right and front) = 440,00 Euro approx £368 including delivery to UK

These price's all Include delivery to the UK

https://california-camping.de//vw-california-muetze

Hi
I bought one of these with 3 windows and in a silver material, supplied very fast came in 48 hours just as promised, works a treat in the hot sun, and keeps bird pooh and tree debris off the roof as well as being waterproof. I haven't used it yet in a full winter so don't know how warm it is.
I paid via paypal so it was all secure. If you are not sure about things Ulli can speak English, give him a ring. I rang him and he said the one I bought would be good in winter too. It certainly kept the rain out in torrential monsoon like rain in italy in a recent long trip and kept snow and rain out in the NorthCapp in June( it was summer and wasn't meant to be snowing!!!) it only snoweded in Norway for 12 hours so I don't really know how warm it is in a full winter.

thanks for that Isa.....I just wondered how you ordered it using the discount from the club?

http://Www.california-camping.de

And get Google to translate
Hopefully that works
I never managed to get the discount to work via the VIP thing, I think he gave me 5% off best to ring him and see what he can do!

thanks so much for that Isa....I'll get the husband to give him a ring...

Back