Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Make Room.....Another New Cali in Yorkshire

Dysie

Dysie

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
After just over 12months I took the train down to Crawley to pick-up my long awaited Cali and take it back to Yorkshire. That was just the start, now we need available campsites. Starting this weekend with Lakeland Trails in Ambleside, so far not a camping berth to be found. After all the waiting its a good problem to have. Walking past the Eurovans parking lot there was probably 20- 30 new campers all lined-up. Its a scale operation and I suspect impossible to keep all customers up to date even if they had the information..
20220630_101932003_iOS.jpgQuestions already starting to mount up. Not finding the owners manual an easy read !

Congraulations ! Looks lovely.... and also identical to the one which I have been waiting well over 12 months for !
Am also in Yorkshire (Harrogate) - where are you ? I'm sure there'll be enough room for two of us in a county this large :)

We had great service from Dave Marney at Eurovans every step of the way. Was a pleasure to get there and pick Mafalda up, not so much the drive home via the M25! The day we we were there (last Friday) there was 6 pickups - happy days, happy owners.

After just over 12months I took the train down to Crawley to pick-up my long awaited Cali and take it back to Yorkshire. That was just the start, now we need available campsites. Starting this weekend with Lakeland Trails in Ambleside, so far not a camping berth to be found. After all the waiting its a good problem to have. Walking past the Eurovans parking lot there was probably 20- 30 new campers all lined-up. Its a scale operation and I suspect impossible to keep all customers up to date even if they had the information..
View attachment 95640Questions already starting to mount up. Not finding the owners manual an easy read !
Welcome :welcome Time to update your vehicle description :thumb Enjoy!

Back