Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manchester recomendations independant VW garage

E

Eastwood n Ang

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Our Cali T5 has a no of nigly faults and VW Van Centre want an upfront £150 to investigate each on - yikes!!
Can anyone recommend an independent in the Manchester area? I know similar posts have been posted in the past but so far I've not seen any local recommendations? Help would be appreciated, thanks

Our Cali T5 has a no of nigly faults and VW Van Centre want an upfront £150 to investigate each on - yikes!!
Can anyone recommend an independent in the Manchester area? I know similar posts have been posted in the past but so far I've not seen any local recommendations? Help would be appreciated, thanks
Engine or electrical faults?

Not close, but thoroughly recommend Central VW in Ellesmere Port. VW mechanics/Technicians who dont take the mick. Well worth a call..

Meant to say took my T5 (07) in 3 weeks ago (bought it 5 weeks ago) and had them check it out. Gave it a full service & check over, even re set electrical diagnostic issues, and got the Aux heater working. Paid £360 for everything, which to me, was not silly money. Honest with me about state of the vehicle, which luckily is spot on.

Harrisons mot Centre near Hyde also FC Autos a small vw van Centre in Hyde are good

Vag Tech in Runcorn has a good reputation. Took the Up there for a cambelt change but would take the vans too.

Hi, What are the Electrical issues ?
The read-out is saying the van is overdue for a service when it isn't and the cigar lighter beside the sink, which runs off the leisure battery, has fused and I can't work out which fuse or its location. VW Van Centre Manchester (main dealer) are willing to investigate at £150 for each item!!!!

The read-out is saying the van is overdue for a service when it isn't and the cigar lighter beside the sink, which runs off the leisure battery, has fused and I can't work out which fuse or its location. VW Van Centre Manchester (main dealer) are willing to investigate at £150 for each item!!!!
Hi, yes I can look at this if you, I’m not always on here but I will keep checking for a reply, alternatively message me via Facebook “Mark Volksvans”

Reset Service message. Video

The fuse for the 12v sockets powered from leisure batteries are under the Front Passenger seat. 15 amp blue fuses.
Turn passenger seat 90o and slide back towards kitchen unit.

Back