Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manual opening side door

Betty67

Betty67

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Had a couple of times when had people in rear I have got out and locked car and left people in back, they cannot manually open sliding door at this point. Is this correct

Have the double pulled the inside handle

Had a couple of times when had people in rear I have got out and locked car and left people in back, they cannot manually open sliding door at this point. Is this correct
Double click of the keyfob disables the deadlock on our 6.1 allowing occupants to still get out.

That works if you have double clicked key doesn’t if you have locked once? So have inadvertently locked people in van!
Dangerous habit @Betty67. Why lock the van with people in it? Have they set off the alarm when locked in? Double click also disables the alarm.

Have the double pulled the inside handle
A double pull on the handle shouldn’t work. The idea of the deadlock is to stop somebody breaking a window, reaching in and opening the van.

Also check that even if you havn't deadlocked the van, the child lock may be on (switch up by window controls on drivers door) this would stop the door from being opened from inside.