Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Manufactures Warranty - Suspension Lift

H

HertfordshireSav

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi,

Looking to lift new Cali 30/35mm to create swamper look..

Does anyone know how much of the manufacturers 3year warranty this will impact, ie just related suspension area or more?

Thanks in advance..

Hi,

Does anyone know how much of the manufacturers 3year warranty this will impact, ie just related suspension area or more?

Thanks in advance..
I think you would effect all related components but vw centres do lift transporters for companies such as electric board so they will need to justify not paying for non related to the lift
But i can’t see you having any issues mine has been lift 35mm and had the diff spacers fitted it is in my opinion 100%improved

Take it to transporter hq can’t recommend them enough
Cheers, contacted them a couple of weeks back, they’re unfortunately not taking any new bookings at present, due to space and development projects..

Last edited:
I think you would effect all related components but vw centres do lift transporters for companies such as electric board so they will need to justify not paying for non related to the lift
But i can’t see you having any issues mine has been lift 35mm and had the diff spacers fitted it is in my opinion 100%improved
You’ll need to inform your insurers @HertfordshireSav .

Hi,

Thanks in advance..
Depends who does the lifting and what components they use. Seikel lifting kits are VW approved, I belive.