Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress cover GC 600

AdyB

AdyB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hello All

Think I may be asking a million questions in the next few weeks.
What do you use to cover the rear mattress on the GC 600 , ideally would like it to be in sections so we can still lift the bed when not in use.

Have seen the Brandrup , is this the only option ?
Thanks
Adrian

Hello Adrian - we went with a Duvalay topper and zipped fitted sheets. Bonus is the zipped fitted sheets also fit the VW mattress - so we have both mattresses in the zipped sheets. We have the split on the lift - so two bits of mattress go in one sheet. It’s very slightly more awkward to lift the bed just because we have a mattress and a topper now, but no real problem.

Hello Adrian - we went with a Duvalay topper and zipped fitted sheets. Bonus is the zipped fitted sheets also fit the VW mattress - so we have both mattresses in the zipped sheets. We have the split on the lift - so two bits of mattress go in one sheet. It’s very slightly more awkward to lift the bed just because we have a mattress and a topper now, but no real problem.

D13C81B2-782C-4DD6-B8CF-3CC20FC1C0B3.jpeg

I have a brand new set of the Brandrup sheets for the rear bed of a 600 for sale.
Advertised on here, I’ll find the link. I bought 2 sets but decided I’d only keep one so they are unopened.

Hi
Where did you get your zipped sheets from please?
Thanks
Sarah

Hello Adrian - we went with a Duvalay topper and zipped fitted sheets. Bonus is the zipped fitted sheets also fit the VW mattress - so we have both mattresses in the zipped sheets. We have the split on the lift - so two bits of mattress go in one sheet.
Thats different to the dually topper & sheets we have in our 600. The split between the two halves on ours runs down the middle of the bed so the joint doesn't line up with the joints between the vw matresses. There is no way that our Duvalay zipped sheets would fit the VW matress.

Thats different to the dually topper & sheets we have in our 600. The split between the two halves on ours runs down the middle of the bed so the joint doesn't line up with the joints between the vw matresses. There is no way that our Duvalay zipped sheets would fit the VW matress.
Andy when we did ours we specifically ordered the cut so that it did fit the matress and so that we could lift the bed. When we ordered again to have a spare, it took three goes to get our version - they sent us a 50:50 cut twice. So I think they probably have a cad drawing with a 50:50 and this one I’ve attached here. Eventually they did get it right. You need to get the split on the 320 line where I’ve marked on this drawing - they can (eventually) deffo do this..

Attachments

• VW Grand Cali 600 Lower Bed.pdf
    423.8 KB · Views: 43
Andy when we did ours we specifically ordered the cut so that it did fit the matress and so that we could lift the bed. When we ordered again to have a spare, it took three goes to get our version - they sent us a 50:50 cut twice. So I think they probably have a cad drawing with a 50:50 and this one I’ve attached here. Eventually they did get it right. You need to get the split on the 320 line where I’ve marked on this drawing - they can (eventually) deffo do this..
Hi Dennfo
We are awaiting our van which should be in the next couple of weeks. So we can use it immediately, I am trying to organise the sheets for the rear bed. I have sent off your pattern to Duvalay and they have come back to me sending me the following link
https://www.duvalay.co.uk/custom-bedding/Shaped-Zipped-Sheets

Are the sheets you I ordered the zipped one's and if so what depth is the mattress on the bed as I can't find this information anywhere?

Hope you can help me with this

Kim

Back