Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress topper advice please?

M

Morwenna

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
hello, my lovely husband sleeps upstairs in our Cali as I'm not able to access it. He finds the standard VW mattress too hard. Will an additional thin mattress topper help and will the roof shut without damage if I buy one? Advice needed please.

Hi and welcome on your first post.
As you can imagine this question has been covered many many times. Try a quick search as honestly there are to many to post.

In brief there are many options but nothing can be left up top other than the original mattress.
Only option I know and have done myself is to replace the standard mattress with a thinner 1" one and add a zonesleep.

Both of these are available from the club shop and with a discount if you are a VIP member which gives you discount to the shop and many others. It's s no brainer option if you buy stuff for your Cali.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...ty-replacment-upstairs-mattress-use-zonesleep

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi and welcome on your first post.
As you can imagine this question has been covered many many times. Try a quick search as honestly there are to many to post.

In brief there are many options but nothing can be left up top other than the original mattress.
Only option I know and have done myself is to replace the standard mattress with a thinner 1" one and add a zonesleep.

Both of these are available from the club shop and with a discount if you are a VIP member which gives you discount to the shop and many others. It's s no brainer option if you buy stuff for your Cali.

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/p...ty-replacment-upstairs-mattress-use-zonesleep

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
hello, my lovely husband sleeps upstairs in our Cali as I'm not able to access it. He finds the standard VW mattress too hard. Will an additional thin mattress topper help and will the roof shut without damage if I buy one? Advice needed please.
Thank you Mike. Yes I see what you mean, lots of advice out there!

Back