Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

May the fourth be with us!

M

Monkeyflush

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
After a few months of deliberation, stalking this site, playing around with the numbers, endlessly watching YouTube clips and consulting family and friends ...we are about to purchase a 2014 SE 180 manual on Friday, May 4th. Eek, what have we done? Well, actually I haven't felt this good since I bought my first guitar. However, it has been a huge learning curve: reading about roof issues, spending hours insuring and arranging breakdown cover, trying to negotiate with VW dealers (it never felt like buying a car) and trying not to get carried away and seriously overspend.
I have to say that I don't think that we would have been able to chart our way through such murky waters without the help of this site. We have enjoyed the wit and considerably insight and experience of members who have been prepared to help others by posting opinions and replies. The site really is a treasure trove.
Let's hope that we have bought wisely.

You have bought wisely.

You can't count happiness in pound notes, memories stay alive long after the bank balance changes shape, you have bought a chapter in your life that will give priceless rewards for years to come.

If not? Well.... you still have the hardware to sell on and it's the least depreciating hardware on the motorised planet :D

Welcome., nice to have you here.

Don't worry to much ....live your dream!
Welcome

Fear not. You have made one of lifes good decisions. It's not so much the van but what it will do to your life.
Well done and congratulations.

Live life. :happy

Your journey is similar to a lot of us on here. We’ve only had ours two months but already we see no need for the main family car as the Cali covers all bases so well. We have made some great memories already & are sure to make more in the future. You will not look back. Enjoy

welcome to the forum. Just relax and enjoy your purchase.

Back