Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Milan Expo

Bramco

Bramco

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
We're off for several weeks to Italy in September and amongst many other things want to visit the Milan Expo. Looks like parking for motorhomes is 12.50 euros which is OK but involves transport into the site.

Wondered if anyone else had visited and a) would it be possible to stay overnight on the parking or b) if it might be better to get camped up somewhere else on the metro system and get in that way?

Any thoughts?

I can understand that for "Motorhomes", but you're not a Motorhome, you're a Campervan.
Can you not park in one of the Car Parks?

Think it's six of one and half a dozen of the other in terms of ease of access from the parking sites. There are 2 that are cars only and one that caters for cars as well as motorhomes. If anyone's been and knows if you can stay overnight on the motorhome one then I'll go for that, or if anyone knows of a good site with easy access to the metro system then that's the next alternative.

Hello

Last week we slept here:
Rho (MI)
45°31’31.54″N, 9°4’21.38″E = 45.525442, 9.072666
2,5 km a Ovest AA Nuovo polo Fiera Milano, parcheggio P5.
Acqua, pozzetto. Camper service WC Wash, 16,5 € 24 h.

Just look for P5 parking. It is 1 km from expo entrance and subway metro if you want to visit MIlan. The parking space has water, electricity and toilets. The shutle is 100 m away. The only minus is the train nearby.

The expo is worth going.

Thanks fawn.

We'll look that one up when we go. Sounds ideal and I guess the train would be OK for one night.

I did after a bit of searching find a note about the parking that accepts campervans that there is no overnight parking.

We went to the last expo in shanghai and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looks like this one is a bit smaller so we might get round all of it this time.

Back