Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Misfuel protection for free

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Will give away a misfuel protection for free. Just shipping cost.
Please don't delete the topic, I won't buy a premium membership just to give away the things.

Please don't delete the topic, I won't buy a premium membership just to give away the things.

What’s misfuel...?

Similar thing that stops you putting the cat in the microwave.

A brain I believe it’s called.

I once saw a video of a woman putting a cat in the bin.
Some people just don’t know... :talktothehand

Ok, what is it you're giving away? I would like one in case the Wife ever fills the van, her car is petrol.

T6 version it was sold. I personally seen it as more trouble so giving away.
Not sure how much the shipping to UK will cost but it is pretty light.

@Sp0_0k , very noble of you to give it away for free , but guess shipping would make it expencife .
I'd keep it and give it to someone near you or take it to Cali-meet maybe in the future ...to hand it out to someone.
In the meantime hope you don't "misfuel";)

@sidepod , would love to put that cat in the microwave who uses my loveley front garden as her pucblic toilet...if i ever get her i'll film it:D

@Loz , got one of those ultrasone things (the green box in the link) ..helps but not always.

Slightly more premeditated than someone filling their windscreen wash with long life engine oil.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Thats outrageous...
She does it so cool and calmly. Thats not her first time, if you ask me.

The cat thing isn't funny. But i did see a brand new Range Rover Sport at my local petrol station who filled up with the wrong stuff. The AA man was called. I had a wee smile as i drove away.
Mawhaha....!!!

HC. You need to get yourself some tiger sh@t. Go to the zoo and get some.

Theory is, cat sees enormous tiger turd and decides he’ll bugger off and poo elsewhere. Seems reasonable.

Regarding filling your vehicle with the wrong fuel, I guess if you still pull the trigger after at least three warnings (pump clearly marked, nozzle a different colour and another sign on your filler cap) then it’s reasonable to assume you are an idiot and probably shouldn’t be piloting a 3 ton steel lump on the public highway.

It’s tough being perfect but I think I do a pretty good job.

HC. You need to get yourself some tiger sh@t. Go to the zoo and get some.

Theory is, cat sees enormous tiger turd and decides he’ll bugger off and poo elsewhere. Seems reasonable.

Regarding filling your vehicle with the wrong fuel, I guess if you still pull the trigger after at least three warnings (pump clearly marked, nozzle a different colour and another sign on your filler cap) then it’s reasonable to assume you are an idiot and probably shouldn’t be piloting a 3 ton steel lump on the public highway.

It’s tough being perfect but I think I do a pretty good job.
I’ve come across pumps in other countries, in out of the way places, that were not well marked and there are also places where they don’t allow self fuelling.

Not quite misfuelling but ...

I needed some water for my freshwater tank. Pulled into a Tesco garage and looked for the water pump. 50p it needed, I thought that was outrageous but hey-ho, needs must.

I was a bit bemused when I read the notice that it is for the windscreen wash reservoir, and irritated that it came out so slowly. Finally I gave up, went to put the nozzle back and found it was a ready-mixed windscreen washer fluid I was putting in :mad:

Hence the cost for convenience eh?

So much toxicity on this forum. You guys need to drive calis more frequently and on longer trips.
Seems some people have them parked for too long to put so much mess in a simple give away topic. :D

Back