Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Picnic Blanket

C

cocodicoba

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi,
anybody interested in the VW give away picnic blanket, it's new and unused. It's a free give away for the biggest California Fan in the forum ;-) you can pick it up in South West London, or I am happy to post it (need to check costs for postage)

As mentioned it's a freeby, but it would make me very happy if you are happy to put a small donation down for it in exchange for this group @Admin: please let me know if not allowed and I will delete this part:

The organisation is called "Dachzeltnomaden" translated "Roof-Tent-Nomads" they helped Van Owners whose Vans were destroyed from the flood in Germany last year to repair their Vans for free. Happy to help with the German Website if necessary

Hi there. I might be interested in this. But do you have a pic of it? I am struggling to imagine what it is like.

I live in Hammersmith so pick up would be easy

Mike

Hi Mike, around April last year VW sent these blankets out as a freebie if you waited a long for your new Cali. It was very intense discussed in the T6.1 delay thread here.

One member posted photos

Has Mike taken you up on this? I’m heading to SE London for the weekend and can detour home to Hampshire tomorrow evening if its still available. My son would love it

SamSara happy for your son to have it if Mike doesn’t come back. Can you send me a PM tomorrow for address and time? Oh and i am in South West not SE just in case this makes a difference to you

SamSara happy for your son to have it if Mike doesn’t come back. Can you send me a PM tomorrow for address and time? Oh and i am in South West not SE just in case this makes a difference to you
I cant PM unfortunately

Oh - can you use this e mail vwblanket(a)+++++.com ?

Apologies for the delay ... been a busy couple of days! I would like this if its still available. But no big deal if it is gone.

I am in Hammersmith by the way.... whereabouts are you based cocodicoba?

Thanks. I will email you for address etc.