Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Misfueling prevention kit for T6

Wanted to make sure it 100% works. Because seller on Ebay said they didn't test it. And it is a vwcaliforniaclub seller I think ;)

I can't see any reason why VW would change the fuel filling neck on the T6
To be honest I am finding it very difficult to tell the difference between a T5.1 and a T6.

Does the addition of the "add blue" cap alter the diesel cap/neck?
The diesel tank has gone down in capacity to make way for Add Blue liquid so the tank is different.

Thanks. They confirmed it should fit. And nice price with low shipping.

How do these actually work? The website is very vague... Anyone know?

How do these actually work? The website is very vague... Anyone know?
Petrol and Diesel nozzles are of different diameters, and this is universal. Petrol is smaller than Diesel so whereas it is difficult to put a Diesel nozzle into a Petrol tank not so the other way round. The Device has an internal blocker that ONLY allows a Diesel nozzle to fit in. Easily fitted. Very,very messy if you try to fill up from the Petrol nozzle.

Petrol and Diesel nozzles are of different diameters, and this is universal. Petrol is smaller than Diesel so whereas it is difficult to put a Diesel nozzle into a Petrol tank not so the other way round. The Device has an internal blocker that ONLY allows a Diesel nozzle to fit in. Easily fitted. Very,very messy if you try to fill up from the Petrol nozzle.
OK, thanks, so the larger diesel nozzle pushes something out of the way?

Fortunately we just have diesel vehicles so don't tend to get confused about fueling, but I was interested to work out how the larger nozzle fitted when the narrower petrol one was refused entry.

but I was interested to work out how the larger nozzle fitted when the narrower petrol one was refused entry.
They simply create a socket with metal in the middle that prevents like any other type of tube to get inside )
Video clearly shows that.

I had one of these but it took an eternity to fill the tank with constant clicking off of the fuel delivery so I sent it back. Money refunded no questions asked.

I had one of these but it took an eternity to fill the tank with constant clicking off of the fuel delivery so I sent it back. Money refunded no questions asked.
The only time I ever had this problem was in Northern Sweden where the Diesel Pump had 2 modes, HGV and Cars. On HGV mode you had x 2 the flow of the Car mode and on this setting back pressure stopped the pump. Otherwise no problems.

The only time I ever had this problem was in Northern Sweden where the Diesel Pump had 2 modes, HGV and Cars. On HGV mode you had x 2 the flow of the Car mode and on this setting back pressure stopped the pump. Otherwise no problems.

I tried it twice at my usual garage and at another filling station both the same. A bit disappointed it didn't work especially as others say they have no problems.

It is a knack, took me several fill ups to get used it , you also need to make sure the device is fitted the correct way up otherwise the pump will just keep clicking off.

They simply create a socket with metal in the middle that prevents like any other type of tube to get inside )
Video clearly shows that.
I confess I didn't watch the video... I was looking for a two sentence explanation. You are right, the video clearly explains how the device takes advantage of the design of the internal part of the diesel nozzle - problem solved.