Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Morocco anyone?

• Thread starter scottjamesmackay
  • Start date
S

scottjamesmackay

Guest User
We are planning a trip through France and Spain and across to Marrakech in southern Morocco this summer. Does anyone have experience of travel/camping in Morocco?

Google , ' europebycamper ' blog as they recently did a trip there. Think they had as good a time as I had on Tunisia

BerndRos, that,s a great blog you recommended, thank you. Spent hours reading of their travels in Europe.

Andy, their year long trip cost less than 10k inc. About the same as my mammoth trip, they went further North and I went further South

Thank you so much BerndRos, the Europe by Camper blog is really excellent, with plenty of useful information, particularly about Morocco.

BerndRos said:
Andy, their year long trip cost less than 10k inc. About the same as my mammoth trip, they went further North and I went further South

Yes they have done well to do all that on that budget.
Makes me want to give up work & go ......
How long have you been away for ?

I went across to Morocco on a motorbike about 10 years ago (and Africa twin) and had no issues with the ferry or frontier other than a bit of confusion where it appeared that one of the officials seemed to be recommending that I needed "pistoleros" !!

Roads and generally good and everyones friendly.