Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mosquito net door

C

Charleeinseoul

Vehicle
Grand California 600
I badly need you guys help! I own Grand California 600 and recently one of the main door mosquito screen door (small one) is damaged. I am currently in Seoul, Korea where there are only 50 GC 600 are imported. Which means no service center… I ordered the new parts however nobody knows how to change the part. BADLY NEED HELP! Anybody has similar experience?

IMG_2980.jpeg

IMG_2979.jpeg

안녕하세요~ :) Hi in Korean.
Not the proper way however I have dismounted the panel because of the rattling noise before.
The upper White panel is attached mainly with Velcro and a couple of screws you can see the screws once the Velcro de-attached. Try to pull the panel out at 90 degrees from the wall. You may need to dismount the panels around too.
You can access the wooden frame to hold the mosquito net channel.
Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 11.24.41.png

I badly need you guys help! I own Grand California 600 and recently one of the main door mosquito screen door (small one) is damaged. I am currently in Seoul, Korea where there are only 50 GC 600 are imported. Which means no service center… I ordered the new parts however nobody knows how to change the part. BADLY NEED HELP! Anybody has similar experience?

View attachment 111194

View attachment 111195
That was one hell of a mosquito!

Some dismounted Pic ref.

안녕하세요~ :) Hi in Korean.
Not the proper way however I have dismounted the panel because of the rattling noise before.
The upper White panel is attached mainly with Velcro and a couple of screws you can see the screws once the Velcro de-attached. Try to pull the panel out at 90 degrees from the wall. You may need to dismount the panels around too.
You can access the wooden frame to hold the mosquito net channel.
Hope this helps.

View attachment 111227
Wow this is helpful! I should definitely try!! Thanks bunch!

Back