Mosquito side door screen T6.1

Shire Cali

Shire Cali

Shire Cali
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good quality mosquito screen for the side door of T6.1. I’ve seen the Bandrup one in the shop, but before I buy it I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone could recommend one just as good but without the Bandrup price tag.

cheers

Brilliant , I’ll have a look

cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’re currently looking for a side door screen and wondered did you purchase one and would you recommend

We’re currently looking for a side door screen and wondered did you purchase one and would you recommend

Hi

I never got around to it as I’ve been working abroad the last few months,it’s something I was going to revisit when I return to the UK in October .
Let me know how you get on please

Off on a bit of a tangent but I bought one of these

FLEXTAILGEAER Tiny Repel, 4800mAh Battery Mosquito Repellent with 400 LM Light,IPX5 Waterproof,165 ℃, Mosquito Repellent for Outdoors, Camping, Backpacker (No Include Repellent Pads) https://amzn.eu/d/6dwOlfb

Only used it one day so far but it seems to work. I could see plenty of small bugs 20 or so metres away but nothing near us with this on. It didn’t seem to work with larger moths but no mossies or midges. If it does work as well as seems then I’d imagine these will sell like hot cakes in your neck of the woods! Very small and light and does double duty as a lamp too. I’m going to take it with me next time I’m hiking in the Highlands for the ultimate test. Most UK/Scotland reviews seem positive so far.

Hi

I never got around to it as I’ve been working abroad the last few months,it’s something I was going to revisit when I return to the UK in October .
Let me know how you get on please

Will do

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good quality mosquito screen for the side door of T6.1. I’ve seen the Bandrup one in the shop, but before I buy it I thought I’d ask the forum if anyone could recommend one just as good but without the Bandrup price tag.

cheers
We have a fly screen from CALITOP.DE magnetic attachment and zip/ magnetic opening
.also can be left in place and shut the sliding door not cheapest but good.

Back