Californication69

Californication69

Bill
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Where do you keep yours?
Don’t want to clutter the sliding seat drawer up with them.
I guess only good place is under rear load space pad ?

And where do you put your mobile phone when sleeping up too, and a water bottle. ? :thumb

Nets are under the pad. Phone, keys, iPad etc in the net in the opening when up too.

We bought the Jebra Midge nets which come in a nifty case so they go in with them and the cases slide under the un-comfort mattress. For phones they just sit on the shelf where the upper light switches are. On a night keys go in the cup holder “downstairs”.

Nets are under the pad. Phone, keys, iPad etc in the net in the opening when up too.
Not feeling the net, as I’d want to get down stairs in a hurry and ahhh I’ve just thought and it’s just clicked in my head. There’s two plastic hooks on the left and 2 in the right. Does the net go above your head? I wondered what the two metal brackets are for ? But I also thought that was to stop the kids rolling around and dripping down the hole.
I’ll watch how to secure that net. Might be useful after all. Thank you

We bought the Jebra Midge nets which come in a nifty case so they go in with them and the cases slide under the un-comfort mattress. For phones they just sit on the shelf where the upper light switches are. On a night keys go in the cup holder “downstairs”.
Un-comfort lol.

Not feeling the net, as I’d want to get down stairs in a hurry and ahhh I’ve just thought and it’s just clicked in my head. There’s two plastic hooks on the left and 2 in the right. Does the net go above your head? I wondered what the two metal brackets are for ? But I also thought that was to stop the kids rolling around and dripping down the hole.
I’ll watch how to secure that net. Might be useful after all. Thank you
We have the net for the kids but don’t use it as our kids are adults! We got them as part of a package. We have a net which extends between the opening but I don’t know if you have this. It is suspended between 2 metal rails and pushes out of the way when you need to use the hatch.

Where do you keep yours?
Don’t want to clutter the sliding seat drawer up with them.
I guess only good place is under rear load space pad ?
In our garage! Like you, we’ve not found a good place to store them safely. We’re off to Scotland late spring so I guess we’ll need to figure it out.

In our garage! Like you, we’ve not found a good place to store them safely. We’re off to Scotland late spring so I guess we’ll need to figure it out.
For Scotland you might as well leave them in your garage.
The mesh is small enough to keep out mozzies but too big to keep out midges.
You need something like the Jerba midge nets that have a berry fine mesh.

Back