Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Stuck drawer

S

SamSara

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
The drawer under the rear seat has something (probably the shelves I bought for the walldrobe that rattled and fell off so I put them in the drawer) jammed in. so far I have tried
lowering rear, driving up a hill and breaking hard! I cant access from the back of the seat or side. will I have to take the seat off? How do I do that? thank you for any and all advice

Well resolved. Which wardrobe shelves did you reject please as they're currently on our shopping list

Ones suggested on here from yes campervan. I went for the 2 with safe option. They were OK for a trip with mine and my sons clothes and wash kits neatly arranged once i got everything balanced but without the counter balance both shelves rattled and fell off causing scratches to them and the walldrobe. They are now sat behind the front passenger seat with my outside mat until next needed

Ones suggested on here from yes campervan. I went for the 2 with safe option. They were OK for a trip with mine and my sons clothes and wash kits neatly arranged once i got everything balanced but without the counter balance both shelves rattled and fell off causing scratches to them and the walldrobe. They are now sat behind the front passenger seat with my outside mat until next needed
Thanks for that. Useful to know

I have the 6.1 suitable ones and have a 6. They are sending me the correct ones and i will update you, hopefully they will be perfect
Your details at the side say you have a 6.1
Did you end up with the 6 version in error?
Interested to know as considering these for a 6.1

Your details at the side say you have a 6.1
Did you end up with the 6 version in error?
Interested to know as considering these for a 6.1
I got a 6.1 but actually have a 6, Luckily the company is a stones throw from me and I will go round after Easter to swop. They are being fab

Boxes look perfect. When i get the correct size shelves i may be off to Ikea
If you live close to where Yes Campervans are then Ikea is not too far away! The larger Kugis boxes are also a great fit for the kitchen cupboards

Back