Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

motoGP

C

callyvan

Just booked to camp at "Woodlands" Silverstone for the August bank holiday weekend. The motoGP is on and its too good a chance to miss. Might not even rain, then again it is a bank holiday.

I am disappointed, only a bit. I know this is a stupid question but did you see the race on Sunday? Who has built that Ducati? And there is life in the old dog yet, what an awesome Rossi victory!

Yes I did watch the race unexpected but welcome win from vale.:thumb
They have shortened the ducati chassis and added some down force
To the front and boy does it go:thumb looks like it will be a great series
Not forgetting moto 2 & moto 3 some great action. Not sure what's happened to vale's man fenate he was on fire last year.
I may still be there this year.

I hope you do make it, mad if you don't when its so close, although I know you have other considerations. I will try not to drive you nuts about it at Brean Sands but I can't guarantee that.

Going to Le Mans in May. Camping on a site about half an hour away though. Had enough noise last year at Motorlands site with bikes on the rev limiters until 3am.
Bloody shame about Dani.
Might go to Silverstone as well but shall camp at Whittlebury Park if we do.

Would you believe we had a power cut from 16.30 until 20.30. I missed the whole race, power came back in time to see who the winner was on Facebook. :headbang

Yes, we had problems as well. Weather I think. TV signal kept going and the internet was wonky as well so kept hopping from PC to telly

Hard to believe Dani couldn't get issue sorted pre season, although am sure he tried all he could, but, what is going to be different now? Fingers crossed it doesn't end his career.
I thought about where to camp, but, the traffic gets mental getting to and from the circuit, so, Silverstone and a lot of alcohol, earplugs, and a pillow over my head to help me sleep it is! Or just stay up until 3 with the lunatics!!!???

I am going to the moto GP at Brno in August. Oh yeah! Part of a longer tour of Czech, mainly by rail.

I am going to the moto GP at Brno in August. Oh yeah! Part of a longer tour of Czech, mainly by rail.

Good luck.. Guy we talked to at Motorlands last year said it was the worst campite he'd ever been on. Enjoyed the race though.

I'd prefer it if the Motogp was back at Donington. Can't go this year anyway as I'll be in that there Scotland

Good luck.. Guy we talked to at Motorlands last year said it was the worst campite he'd ever been on. Enjoyed the race though.
Camping! Oh no. Staying at our neighbours parents just a few K from the circuit.