Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Moving on up...

Moakesy

Moakesy

Moakesy
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
After a week of indecision and "should I / shouldn't I?"........I decided I should, so moving from my current T5 SE to this...

IMG_2605.JPG

A rather nice 204 4Motion DSG

Have to be honest, it feels somewhat scary to spend that much money :shocked, but I already love it.

Better get on and sell our beloved Calin...

:welcome:welcome:welcomelike that colour combo

What a terrible decision....
Were there no Bongo's available? :upsidedown
(Just joshing Bongo owners, no offence)

Congratulations,

wonderful colour and super specifications. :thumb

Thanks everyone.

Spec is unbelievable....literally has everything, so also got the extended warranty as there is lots that could go wrong! :Nailbiting

Nice and me a bit jealous ....i was close to swapping my T5 for a 6-er last year but the money needed to trow on top was to me not reasonable compared to the benefits i got ....
We saw that two tone color last year arround this time at te factory visit as it was a new color in the range ...it sure looks good . There was one on the Slimbridge meet last weekend also and i kept looking at it :D

Nice and me a bit jealous ....i was close to swapping my T5 for a 6-er last year but the money needed to trow on top was to me not reasonable compared to the benefits i got ....
We saw that two tone color last year arround this time at te factory visit as it was a new color in the range ...it sure looks good . There was one on the Slimbridge meet last weekend also and i kept looking at it :D
I was getting worried it was me you were looking at Wim, so I'm glad if was my Cali ;)
@Moakesy I am biased but I love the colour :thumb
Coventry Listers sold 4 identical Highly specced Demonstrators to forum members last Nov/Dec - was yours from that dealer? Seems very similar
Enjoy !

@Moakesy I am biased but I love the colour :thumb
Coventry Listers sold 4 identical Highly specced Demonstrators to forum members last Nov/Dec - was yours from that dealer? Seems very similar
Enjoy !

Mine is Worcester Listers, so probably the same group. On the test drive I did see another grey/black two tone so probably a few around.

Had the same thoughts as Wim, in that I almost didn’t buy it as was concerned the difference between T5 & T6 wasnt big enough. However, it has dynamic chassis control which really transforms the feel and makes it more car like. Therefore I’ll sell my car too, making this my daily drive. The extra money I’ll get for that justifies the spend (in my head it does, anyway).

Mine is Worcester Listers, so probably the same group. On the test drive I did see another grey/black two tone so probably a few around.

Had the same thoughts as Wim, in that I almost didn’t buy it as was concerned the difference between T5 & T6 wasnt big enough. However, it has dynamic chassis control which really transforms the feel and makes it more car like. Therefore I’ll sell my car too, making this my daily drive. The extra money I’ll get for that justifies the spend (in my head it does, anyway).
Totally agree - a key thing for me was it being my daily drive which enabled me to part fund it by selling a nearly new car and it does the job well