Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My beach has arrived!

benmac

benmac

Vehicle
Looking to buy
This beauty arrived last week which is just in time for some summer adventures.

We ordered May 21 and building a slide out drawer and kitchen for the back of it with a new MFB which should all be ready soon.
We opted for the beach as we wanted the bigger bed downstairs as I am 6'2 and need the space to stretch out.
I went for the 4motion 150cv engine, the digital dash and the upgraded screen + entertainment system which I am yet to figure out.

The day we got it we spent the night in it as the kids ( 3 and 7) we super excited to sleep upstairs which already makes it feel like holidays will be changed for us forever now.

Driving is excellent, feels really nice on the road and its very comfortable and quieter than I expected.

The colour is candy white/ascot gray and I am really happy we chose it as it looks so nice in the flesh.

Ben

Screenshot 2022-08-08 at 2.15.59 pm.png

IMG_2776.jpgScreenshot 2022-08-08 at 2.07.04 pm.pngScreenshot 2022-08-08 at 2.08.27 pm.png

Looks fabulous.

:welcome To the Beach Club :bananadance2

you can now proudly update your profile.

that’s a super nice looking colour combo :cheers

This beauty arrived last week which is just in time for some summer adventures.

We ordered May 21 and building a slide out drawer and kitchen for the back of it with a new MFB which should all be ready soon.
We opted for the beach as we wanted the bigger bed downstairs as I am 6'2 and need the space to stretch out.
I went for the 4motion 150cv engine, the digital dash and the upgraded screen + entertainment system which I am yet to figure out.

The day we got it we spent the night in it as the kids ( 3 and 7) we super excited to sleep upstairs which already makes it feel like holidays will be changed for us forever now.

Driving is excellent, feels really nice on the road and its very comfortable and quieter than I expected.

The colour is candy white/ascot gray and I am really happy we chose it as it looks so nice in the flesh.

Ben

View attachment 97507

View attachment 97504View attachment 97505View attachment 97506
Looking good! Nice one

Beautiful van Ben! I also got mine some weeks ago, mine is also a 150 4 motion manual, im super happy with mine, already went for some offroad surf adventures and the 4 motion is incredible, i hope to see you on the road or in Lisbon :)

Back