Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach Folk

C

cosmiccampers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We are very excited to be taking delivery of our 1st Cali Beach next week. It was lacking a few things we wanted but have been speaking to the lovely guys at Hazzy Dayz (that I found on this forum) and they'll be fitting these for us. Now just need the sun to come back. Looking forward to being part of the Cali family.

Could anyone advise the best place to get seat covers from and any other 'must have' accessories that make Beach life easier?

try ebay for seat covers. inka are well made and good fit. also have a browse through campervanbits on here and get your wallet ready. mine are inka if you want pics. also look through the forsale forum on here. welcome. enjoy. i'll be the first to say …wheres the pics ?

I can’t fault the Brandrup second skins. Not cheap but they fit perfectly and you can barely tell they’re there. Well, unless like us you fit the dark ones on the light interior. Was concerned it would look odd but they look great!

I've just fitted the waterproof Inka seat covers. Very pleased with them.

If you get inkas make sure the front ones are airbag compatible. Many online that aren't.
I bought black front ones from vw as only place that had them.

If you get inkas make sure the front ones are airbag compatible. Many online that aren't.
I bought black front ones from vw as only place that had them.
Thank you - good to know!

You won’t go wrong with them, slightly more expensive than some but a great little company with super customer service
If your looking for a day out while they fit the goodies whipsnade Zoo is a very short Distance away (presuming you have a buddy with another car,) similarly Dunstable downs, elevated position in the children’s ( national trust site)
If your into clay shooting there is a shooting club right on the door step.

Good luck, repor5 back on your experience :thumb

Back