Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New beach - lovely

N

NZCol

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
New Beach in the errr Garage. 3rd Cali in my lifetime - one SE (in NZ), one SE here (4m manual 2014) and decided that a Beach would work better.
Acapulco, black awning, black cascavels, LEDs and fogs, park heater, heated seats, comfort dash, folding mirrors, black interior 3 seat bench,lowered -30mm, upgraded stereo, app connect, 6spd manual, big brake upgrade as well while I remember the exhaustive list. Lovely. Ordered end of Feb from Preston.

774D1FE5-2B9E-41BA-AB28-543B7503E34A.jpeg

Nice you will love the LED lights, I’m so glad I went for them.

Lovely indeed - I wouldn't have chosen Acapulco Blue but I now love it, mine really pops in the sunshine (if it's ever clean).

Have fun.

New Beach in the errr Garage. 3rd Cali in my lifetime - one SE (in NZ), one SE here (4m manual 2014) and decided that a Beach would work better.
Acapulco, black awning, black cascavels, LEDs and fogs, park heater, heated seats, comfort dash, folding mirrors, black interior 3 seat bench,lowered -30mm, upgraded stereo, app connect, 6spd manual, big brake upgrade as well while I remember the exhaustive list. Lovely. Ordered end of Feb from Preston.

View attachment 44879
Looks great Col. I tried again this year to order a Beach from VW NZ, but they're still not interested in making them available to the NZ market. Our 2008 Cali 4 motion is still lovely, but a Beach makes more sense for us too.

Horrible colour looks real good, I hope it’s full of happiness.
This is mine

I meant to say:
1) Bellows are a sort of material grey with no front window. Feels almost Like GoreTex
2) No sign of a mesh window blind - anyone got one or know where I can get one. I gave mine away with my SE and useful when covered with midge netting

Nice van, same colour body, and awning and same wheels and also 19 reg. Don't be surprised if you find me mistakenly bumbling round your van in a confused state in some Edinburgh car park! Enjoy.

Tom

I meant to say:
1) Bellows are a sort of material grey with no front window. Feels almost Like GoreTex
2) No sign of a mesh window blind - anyone got one or know where I can get one. I gave mine away with my SE and useful when covered with midge netting

You don’t get the mesh side screen in the beach :(

Great colour one of my favs, nice spec, enjoy :cheers welcome to the beach club

Back