Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach nearby ;)

Tuco

Tuco

Vehicle
T6 Coast 150 4Motion
Hello everyone and thank very much for the good advices related to the configuration and purchase of Clifornii. After four months of waiting the car was picked up from the dealer ..., it's beautiful :)

cali_33.jpg

cali_22.jpg

cali_11.jpg

---

Nice edition colour:welcome

Its a shame VW do not offer the full colour range for the Edition in the UK. I do like the white but would rather have more options.

California is such a strange car that looks good in every color ;)

The first trip by the sea behind us - we traveled over 1200 km in five days and I have several observations:

- engine 204 is great, now I would not think about the 150 horse power version
- irreplaceable leds
- average combustion of 9.6 diesel - I wonder if it will fall
- I have to buy a window cleaner because I murdered hundreds of insects ;)
- parking heater works perfectly but it stinks. We have Eberspacher's heated heating

cali_5.jpg

cali_6.jpg

cali_4.jpg

cali_7.jpg

Welcome. looks like you are well organised.

welcome. looking good. if your heater stinks....I have the same system...it may be because it's been stood a while. give it a good half hour burn on hook up on level 10.this gives maximum voltage to the motor.the exhaust should be easily burning clean by then. they do smoke a bit on run down which is normal as the fuel is cut off and the fan keeps on running a while to blow the smoke out of the combustion chamber.if it cuts in and out on a low setting you will get more incidents of smoking as it vents down more often. all normal though. oh. and if not in use run it up once a month. more tips next week. enjoy

Thanks for the tips. It was the first start of heating so I do not have experience with it yet. In Poland, we have terrible heat lately and I do not have when I use heating :)

run it up on your drive at home when not camping. don't sit in the van when it's 35 outside and run the heater unless your naked and being beaten with twigs

run it up on your drive at home when not camping. don't sit in the van when it's 35 outside and run the heater unless your naked and being beaten with twigs
You Yorkies are strange :D:D:D

We’ll give it a go at the Yorkshire meet! :thumb

I need to talk to my wife about this ;)

in Yorkshire tha doesn't ask em. tha tells em.

sorry tuco. off topic