Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New beach order

Wengen007

Wengen007

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Well I have now placed my order. Very excited just have to wait till march now. :D

VW California Beach 2.0 TDI DSG Blue Motion Tech

Colour Metallic Night Blue

Wheels 17" Thunder

Heated seats

Roll out awning black

Sliding right - hand - side window

Removable ball with 13 - pin socket

Mud flaps - front & rear

Electric folding and adjustable door mirrors

Xenon headlights

Leather multifunction steering wheel

Climatronic three - zone air - conditioning

Three seat rear bench

Fabric anthracite

Front fog lights with cornering function

Front window deflectors

Rear bumper cover

Auxiliary heater with timer

Congratulations, as a Beach owner myself I am sure you will enjoy every mile. :goodone

Sounds great.........but where's the Privacy Glass? :eek:.
IMO and purely from a cosmetic point of view it improves the looks of the vehicle.
Bill

Don't worry got it covered getting it done by a company I have used before as I wanted it darker than the normal vw tint. Also getting a great pioneer stereo with full European mapping. Can't wait hoping it will all be great.

:goodone
I've got a metallic Night Blue Beach as well, takes a bit of looking after but great colour. Plenty of boxes ticked on your order form. :thumb

Few pics from this years trip down through Germany and on into Austria.
[album]1234[/album]
Campsite on Luxembourge / Germany border
[album]1236[/album]
Campsite on Lake Bodensee / Constance
[album]1235[/album]
Return trip, same campsite on border with Lux (must remember to remove rubbish bag before taking picture next time :? )

Looks fantastic thanks for sharing the pics we hope to be taking a trip in the same direction next year. Any advice with the cali? Have you had your long?

Don't worry got it covered getting it done by a company I have used before as I wanted it darker than the normal vw tint. Also getting a great pioneer stereo with full European mapping. Can't wait hoping it will all be great.

The darker tint sounds good.
I will also be fitting an aftermarket radio/satnav but have not yet decided on which one to get.
What model of Pioneer are you going for?
Cheers,
Bill

I have been looking at a AVIC-F50BT or a AVIC-F950BT I have had one before although it is not 6 yrs old. I am told the new ones are really good and a lot faster. There are some YouTube videos if you search them

Russell

Wengen007 said:
I have been looking at a AVIC-F50BT or a AVIC-F950BT I have had one before although it is not 6 yrs old. I am told the new ones are really good and a lot faster. There are some YouTube videos if you search them

Russell

If fitting a Pioneer do the parking sensor still show on the head unit and can you still use the controls on the multi-function steering wheel? :thanks

I am told yes they will all still work. I plan at some stage to get fitted parking sensors but not right now.

Wengen007 said:
Looks fantastic thanks for sharing the pics we hope to be taking a trip in the same direction next year. Any advice with the cali? Have you had your long?

Had Clara almost a year now (bought as an ex demo), that’s gone quickly! The trip down to Austria was relatively easy, Calis make a great long distance cruiser and you can stop at the more scenic aires or laybys to make a coffee/meal. Cali specific advice I would be book the Eurotunnel as a high car rather than motorhome. Even on the unrestricted autobahns I tended to cruise at around 70mph as wasn’t in a rush and much more will kill the fuel consumption. Belguim motorways have a terrible surface, and fuel is cheap in Luxembourg so fill up before leaving there. Depending on how far into Austria you are planning you may need a pass for the motorways. Available from services and garages.
We didn’t book any sites for the journey down (but had researched some possible ones) and had no problem getting spaces. The one we chose on Constance was the 4th one we looked at as the first 3 were too big and commercial for our liking.
Just enjoy yourself is the main advice.

Great advice I look forward to sharing some pictures with you next year. :hello