Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach - parking heater programming

N

NZCol

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
New Beach with parking heater. Manual has nothing useful as it's about the Ocean not the beach and can't work out how to program it. Have googled and found a video that has same panel but menus don't work the same way. I can get it to go on and adjust temp but not sure how long it stays on. Anyone worked it out ?

New Beach with parking heater. Manual has nothing useful as it's about the Ocean not the beach and can't work out how to program it. Have googled and found a video that has same panel but menus don't work the same way. I can get it to go on and adjust temp but not sure how long it stays on. Anyone worked it out ?

Here you go but it's in German.

You need to look in the larger multivan manual not the smaller California supplement. It is still hard to follow the instructions but at least they are the correct instructions.

Back