New Cali arrived!

larrylamb

larrylamb

Cali owner.
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Literally knocked the door down at the dealers this morning to pick up our first camper van and it's a Cali :D- we are all pinching ourselves tonight and very pleased with our choice. Looking forward to many adventures big and small. Thanks to all on the forum for the great advice, hopefully meet some more of you in the future. Big thanks to Guy Vincent at Preston Van Centre for super service. :thumb:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

IMG_2581.jpg IMG_2586.jpg

Congratulations! I love the numberplate too - PO15ed for adventure and will she be called WiNnY? :Grin

Enjoy!

oh how lovely!!

Congratulation.

Have fun, joy, lots of weeks and weekends away and take loads and loads of pics ...

Looks nice, have fun. Are you sleeping in it on the drive tonight.

Very nice. Silver is a great colour

1963 15 window splitscreen
2015 California SE 180 DSG Blackberry metallic

Literally knocked the door down at the dealers this morning to pick up our first camper van and it's a Cali :D- we are all pinching ourselves tonight and very pleased with our choice. Looking forward to many adventures big and small. Thanks to all on the forum for the great advice, hopefully meet some more of you in the future. Big thanks to Guy Vincent at Preston Van Centre for super service. :thumb:bananadance:bananadance:bananadance

View attachment 7028 View attachment 7029

Looks nice, have fun. Are you sleeping in it on the drive tonight.
Ha, been playing with all the toys today, tomorrow going to fit seat covers and lots of paraphernalia that has been building up in the spare bedroom since October.

Wishing you many happy miles in your new toy; Reflex Silver is real classy :thumb

Ha, been playing with all the toys today, tomorrow going to fit seat covers and lots of paraphernalia that has been building up in the spare bedroom since October.

Wednesday changing the covers, deciding the kettle is not quite right, re-organising the cutlery, emptying the cupboards - again, finding out that the fridge doesn't work because you hadn't actually switched it on ...

Hey congratulations LarryLamb. Looks just like our 'Foxy' :)

Enjoy!

Very nice.

We have a Friday collection. Will be heading up to Dad pjm-84 on the Thursday night in South Wales who has kindly offered to drive us (including Scooby the Boxer) up to North Wales on the Friday.

Then I have get back and work the whole weekend! :headbang

Thanks Guys :happy

:thumb
Ready for take-off...

That's great larrylamb hope you have lots of happy adventures and fun. We are also accumulating a load of stuff to install in the Cali.
I must stop checking my emails every few minutes to see if there has been an update on delivery.