New Cali being delivered this week

snowy55

snowy55

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi there

There is much excitement in the household because a new California is being delivered this week.

My question is, what items should I be looking for when it arrives? already thought of :-

Locking wheel nut
Awning winding handle
Front screen curtain
2 x door window curtains
2 x mesh for sliding windows
Service book
Hand book
California supplement
Table in sliding door
2 x chairs in tailgate

Anything else?
Any other suggestions?

We have a full checklist in the download section.

Congratulations by the way ..

Beware, there is something missing off the checklist

A very very big beaming smile when you drive away :D

Cheers for that, have just printed them out :D

Just make sure you take your time during the handover as it's really easy to get carried away and rush it through in your excitement to get your hands on it.
Well done

Just be aware you will have forgotten most of it by the time you get home :eek:

Calikev said:
Just be aware you will have forgotten most of it by the time you get home :eek:

The Cali is being delivered to our home and I don't expect much of a "handover" from the delivery driver, then again the salesman where we got it from didn't have much of an idea about things either! So it will be a learning process.

snowy55 said:
The Cali is being delivered to our home and I don't expect much of a "handover" from the delivery driver, then again the salesman where we got it from didn't have much of an idea about things either! So it will be a learning process.

I found this thread when browsing a while ago. It might be useful if you are not having a full handover.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3538

Enjoy your new Cali

Hi there

Well, this deal all fell apart because of the dealer not being able to repair some bodywork damage. :headbang
We are now having to wait until mid June for a pre-reg from another dealer. :sad doh!

Back