Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali-family from Italy

Eremita

Eremita

Hi everybody, after an hard search we've finally found our van: a red 2007 California Confortline 174 hp tiptronic. We are two adults, a 10 months human puppy and a 14 months 4-motion puppy (canine being). We live in the wonderful Garda lake. In you need any help for your Italian trips, I'll be here!

Hi there welcome along. I would love to see a picture of your cali :thumb
I will be in garda in 3 weeks looking forward to a rest. Won't be in the Cali though

Hi Eremita.
We also have a red Cali - beautiful colour ;)
Hope you have great fun with your new addition.
Linda

Hi and welcome , guess many here will soon be asking you tips for visiting Lake Garda , i was there once one day not by Cali ... Great views...
Maybe a direct question , are you guys Britt's who went to Italy or Italiens living in Italy
:?
Ciao....

Welcome to the forum.
I too have a red california.

I am travelling to Italy this weekend to a small village near Borgo Val di Taro in Regio Emilia. I have done the trip many times. What is the weather like today?

rob

Hard to say...yesterday was raining all day, this morning there're no clouds in the sky...

we were going to go to Garda in Sept but we have booked a week in a site at Iseo .. still have a few days to play with though

Iseo and Garda are really close... And there're a lot of thing to do in Valcamonica (the valley that goes toward north from Iseo.. Btw, both Iseo and Garda are in the province where we live :)

Welcome enjoy your van, we have had ours since Feb and love it, we want to come over to Italy some time in the future, will ask for information before we come over won't be this year

Back