Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali

T

TheWillfordFamily

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Just joined, spent alot of time reading the posts here before we ordered so thanks!

We ordered our Cali what seems an eternity ago. Today we had confirmation that our build date is the 11th April. (Not sure how that translates into delivery but it feels like progress)

We went for

Cali Ocean 150ps
Candy White/Ascot Grey

Options
Navigation system "Discover Media Pro" including "Streaming & Internet
Power sliding door on the right in load/passenger compartment
Chrome package
Cupboards in "Graphite Grey" with outdoor shower connection
Fuel tank with a volume of 80 l
Wooden floor with plastic lining

Didn’t order the VW mattress topper after reading here. I’m looking at this one. Anyone know of a really comfortable one? Ideally memory foam 10cm thick with covers.

Something like this but for the Ocean

Also has anyone tried the Joolca how water system? I was hoping I’d be able to rig it to connect to my outdoor shower feed.

Just joined, spent alot of time reading the posts here before we ordered so thanks!

We ordered our Cali what seems an eternity ago. Today we had confirmation that our build date is the 11th April. (Not sure how that translates into delivery but it feels like progress)

We went for

Cali Ocean 150ps
Candy White/Ascot Grey

Options
Navigation system "Discover Media Pro" including "Streaming & Internet
Power sliding door on the right in load/passenger compartment
Chrome package
Cupboards in "Graphite Grey" with outdoor shower connection
Fuel tank with a volume of 80 l
Wooden floor with plastic lining

Didn’t order the VW mattress topper after reading here. I’m looking at this one. Anyone know of a really comfortable one? Ideally memory foam 10cm thick with covers.

Something like this but for the Ocean

Also has anyone tried the Joolca how water system? I was hoping I’d be able to rig it to connect to my outdoor shower feed.
Your spec sounds awesome. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer

Struggled with toppers etc, started with duvaly :( then zonesleep:confused: now “sea to sumit“ self inflator to place on top of zonesleepo_O

Back