Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali

Nigel

Nigel

Nigel Davies married to Carolyn Davies
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Picked up my new VW California 2.0 tdi 180ps 7spd DSG SE just need some time off now to get away in it. Looking forward to the Isle of Wight festival in comfort this year. :bananadance

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

Congrats on your purchase , enjoy it ....

Is it packed already ? Mine is always ready to go....just fil the freezer an take in fresh water , a bag clotings , wife and dog , ...and start up the engine

Nice van well done get yourself a bellows bungee if you haven't already save your nice roof canvas

Oooh nice Knightrider! the lights really pop with the black!

They sell the bellows bungee in the shop on here its a nifty little
Strap that helps fold in the canvas when you lower the roof preventing it getting caught in the scissors only costs about a tenner. New canvas £800 best buy I have made
Enjoy your cali

They sell the bellows bungee in the shop on here its a nifty little
Strap that helps fold in the canvas when you lower the roof preventing it getting caught in the scissors only costs about a tenner. New canvas £800 best buy I have made
Enjoy your cali
Buster
Presumably the bungee just goes around the bellows and is left in place when lowering the roof?
Cheers

I leave mine in place I find it also folds the canvas in neater above the driver making it easier to close the roof blind

I leave mine in place I find it also folds the canvas in neater above the driver making it easier to close the roof blind

+1 just put it on and forget about it!

That should be good for stealth camping! You need to get a Batman outfit ;)

Welcome and Happy New Cali :thumb

Colin

Great to have the bellows bungee, but I still leave a door open to aid air pressure to escape when letting down the roof

The van looks really smart :thumb

Nice one Nigel! :thumb

I am waiting for a similar one which will hopefully arrive in March...

Congratulations from another new Cali owner! She looks great in super shiny black!

Maud

Rear comment re still opening the door when lowering the roof ( +1 for that)100% make sure the door is open

Just took your advice and ordered the bellows bungee. Thanks for that, there is so much in extras to buy just getting my head around it. Already got a driveway awning and porta loo and ordered an iso top for the roof.;)

Welcome nice Cali

Congratulations from another new Cali owner! She looks great in super shiny black!

Maud
Thanks, yours looking good too

Nice one Nigel! :thumb

I am waiting for a similar one which will hopefully arrive in March...
Thanks look forward to seeing it on here soon then

Congrats on your purchase , enjoy it ....

Is it packed already ? Mine is always ready to go....just fil the freezer an take in fresh water , a bag clotings , wife and dog , ...and start up the engine
No its not packed yet just been buying lots of stuff to go in it so that it is always ready for the off used to have a 6 berth caravan but kids all grown up now so the caravan is going going gone..

Do you like my new seat covers from Jackyards in PooleIMG_1759.jpg
IMG_1760.jpgIMG_1761.jpg

They look great - excellent colour choice too :thumb

Maud