Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New California Today

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After months waiting took delivery today of our new California. DSG, Privcy, Parking sensors, multi func steering wheel, Optional alloys, side steps, bike rack, Sandy beige. Home is Colchester Essex, bought Cali from VW Colbornes Guilford. Recomended. Very good service with no pressure. Was very impressed with the drive home, very quite, no rattles, good cruising at low revs, very car like. Going to ask dealer- in glove box, small empty box which had a small torch which by the picture might fit in the cigar lighter hole, cant find it yet, does anybody know if its parked in a special place ?? Paul .

Welcome on board :thumb

No get some pictures up, sand beige is such a classy colour. We have one coming in Sand beige.

Paul1 said:
After months waiting took delivery today of our new California. DSG, Privcy, Parking sensors, multi func steering wheel, Optional alloys, side steps, bike rack, Sandy beige. Home is Colchester Essex, bought Cali from VW Colbornes Guilford. Recomended. Very good service with no pressure. Was very impressed with the drive home, very quite, no rattles, good cruising at low revs, very car like. Going to ask dealer- in glove box, small empty box which had a small torch which by the picture might fit in the cigar lighter hole, cant find it yet, does anybody know if its parked in a special place ?? Paul .

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum - I'm not far from you, I'm in Southend.

James

:)

You'll be lucky to get the cigar touch I don't know if anyone had one if them .. Nice to hear there's another southeast coast Cali cruising about :)

Welcome to the club.

By the way, we did get the torch with our new Cali :thumb

Bjohnson said:
Welcome to the club.

By the way, we did get the torch with our new Cali :thumb

it maybe a dealer thing ,as i know the cali doesn't come into the country with a 12v torch in the glovebox,so it maybe just a little gift ,as i got one of those vw cast cali models with mine ;)

There is a torch listed in the new brochure for about £50 :shocked

I already considered it but I think it is fair to say when it comes to things that produce light I have spent enough money already.

However...

There are door handle covers, handbrake cover, gear gaiter and steering wheel cover all in leather with yellow stitching oh and covers for the front armrests!

Do you remember how I've criticised those vans which all look the same with same accessories... I fear I may beocome one of those people

James

Back