Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Car Mats for BeACH

M

Mattb123vwcali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Can anyone recommend a good supplier of premium car mats for a 6.1 beach front and rear? I've tried a few company's don't want to name and shame but they were terrible quality.

We bought a full front and tunnel mat from CarMats.co.uk for our 6.1 Ocean.
We opted for the rubber version as this area takes most use. It is really good quality and fits well.
We ordered another in fabric for the kitchen area. Unfortunately this did not fit. It looks as if designed for a beach. Returned and refunded with no issue.

After seeing the state of the mats after a few days away camping, I’m glad I opted for the vw mats up front. A quick wash with some APC or car shampoo and an old detailing brush and they cleanup quite well.

I have plain campervan carpets in the rear that split should you wish to use the downstairs bed and pull the sliding rear seat forward.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of premium car mats for a 6.1 beach front and rear? I've tried a few company's don't want to name and shame but they were terrible quality.

I have been in contact with rugs 4 bugs,they are finalising a template for the newer 6.1with the gas bottle so it should be available soon.

This thread might help?
My cabin area carpet is still looking and feeling great.

I got this one in OBI) it costs about 10euro, and i will made the second part for rear for rear for another 10 euros) But it ok only in summer, when i don t need lower bed.

IMG_8561.jpeg