Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

(New) Fiamma 2.6m Awning Kits - Specifically for the California

comfortz

comfortz

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Hi Folks,

After several requests we've put together a Fiamma awning kit package Specifically for the California.
I've just fitted one to my own cali and it was very easy to do (needs two people though) - I took quite a few photo's so I'll put a fitting guide together shortly.

The two options are as follows..........

The 2.6m Fiamma F45 awning, with California fitting kit & rain seal (black or titanium) - Everything you need to fit the awning and No drilling required!
This awning has the crank handle on the rear of the van as with the current VW option - (please note the standard Fiamma awnings have the crank handle on the wrong side for the Cali)

Also The 2.7m Fiamma F35 with California fitting kit & rain seal (black or titanium) - Drilling to the awning will be required.

As always VIP members will receive 10% discount off of the website prices.In fact our Fiamma Kit, plus our F45 Camping room is circa the same price as the VW awning alone!
http://www.comfortzleisure.net/index.php?route=product/category&path=60_62

I currently have several of each kit ordered but please allow 10 working days for delivery (particularly in busier periods)

I can also source these for the T4's and various rails (ie Reimo rail) and also the standard fitting kit for a T5.
Just drop me a call and I'll get a price for you.

Cheers All,
Nick

Hi Folks,

I've helped fit a couple of these to cutomer's vehicles now and I thought I'd upload some instructions on just how easy it is - I'll ask folks to upload their views around fitting and the awning its self as we continue to sell them. - Apologies in advance for any typos!

Cheers all :thumb

Nick

Attachments

• Fiamma awning fitting instructions.pdf
    623.4 KB · Views: 123
Yeah if you need a replacement John - If memory serves me right - you have the fiamma on your van don't you?

We have one of these Fiamma awnings and in my opinion they are far better built than the standard VW/Omnistor. The legs don't have the flimsy catches like the Omnistor which feel as if they are going to break and the whole thing seems more solid.
What also swung it for us is the actual awning material is one piece rather than the two piece which came apart on our Omnistor and had to fixed with duct tape.
Price is also a lot more favourable than the VW option.
As Nick says. very easy fitting to the van. Complete kit of parts, no drilling and a perfect fit.

We have one of these Fiamma awnings and in my opinion they are far better built than the standard VW/Omnistor. The legs don't have the flimsy catches like the Omnistor which feel as if they are going to break and the whole thing seems more solid.
What also swung it for us is the actual awning material is one piece rather than the two piece which came apart on our Omnistor and had to fixed with duct tape.
Price is also a lot more favourable than the VW option.
As Nick says. very easy fitting to the van. Complete kit of parts, no drilling and a perfect fit.
I would second this as it's what I fitted to my van after a lot of deliberation. It also has points on it to attach a centre rafter to stop rain pooling - another advantage over the VW option. Not a fan of the graphics written on the side of it so I may remove this.

I like the graphics personally but it goes with my black and red theme I have going on at the moment :D other wise I'd probably remove too.

I prefer the two awning rails in the front - as it enable you to attach the awning sides and several tie down straps without them fouling each other!

I've just fitted the Fiamma LED rafter last night - its a cracking bit of kit! I wonder if it will fit on the Cali awning too?? I'll have to have a check.

Back