Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Feature

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
You may have noticed we have been doing loads of work on the forum over the past few days.

One of the new features we have installed is called 'digests'

What this does is allows you to receive daily, weekly or monthly email digests of the latest posts on the forum. Very handy if you do not visit us on a regular basis.

By default, this is set to a monthly digest but you are in full control of when you are emailed.

To change the settings goto:

> User Control Panel
> Choose the digest tab on the far right

You can now choose how often you wish to receive a forum digest and also what time you would like it sent.

Sounds Good :thumb

Martin
Whilst you are making changes, is it possible to have the line from the top of the forum which states.
"View unanswered post, view unread post, view new post, view active topics"
Repeated at the bottom of the postings. This would help navigate the site quicker.
I.e. you wouldn't have to keep scrolling back to the top to pick up the next topic. Just a small point but it infuriates me each time I have to do it.
Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for that Bob, I have put this forward to see if it can be done

Cheers
Martin

Martin, another request.

When clicking on a web link could the resultant page open in a new window?

Some sites appear to over write the original link and you can't get back, Google for instance.

Alan

P.S I am a Mac user.

Retiredron said:
Windows 7 and google chrome all work OK :thumb
Ron.

Thanks Ron,

In that case it is a Mac thing or possibly a Firefox thing, which I suspected. Will look to see if I can find a menu option to change.

Alan

Back