Tips for using the forum

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Tips for using forum

I have received a few messages from people asking the best way to view the newest messages on the forum, so here is a quick summary:

At the top left hand side of the board ( when you are in Board Index) you will see four choices, this is the best place to go each time you login:

View unanswered posts - This will show all posts that have not received an answer yet, so well worth having a look through this list to see if you know the answer to a question.

View unread posts - This will show all the post's that you have not read, if you need to clear this just click 'Mark Forums Read' in the right corner

View new posts - This will display all new posts since your last login

View active topics - This one shows the most viewed and active topics, however it does not give very reliable results so I would not bother with this one

Finally another tip is to ensure in your preferences that you are being notified when someone replies to your post, this means you will receive an email as soon as someone replies, this should be set to 'yes' as default but worth checking as it is a very useful feature, especially if you are waiting for an answer.

1. Goto User Control Panel
2. Board preferences
3. Edit Posting Defaults
4. Notify me upon replies by default should be set to yes

hi how do you post a new subject? looked around cant see how to do it.

Hi jeff to post a new topic first select the category you would like to post in Ie beginners,dealer reviews or whatever you decide then at the top you will see a tab new topic click that and
Away you go

Make sure you're logged in first or you won't be able to post!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2