New gadgets on the market

H

Hotel California

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
As i was visiting CCN in Amerfoort (Netherlands) today i must say they did managed to make some smart afthermarket stuff to make life easyer in the Cali.
Anybody seen this.
Not the child safety net it is....does it actually comes in a T6 i wonder just now typing here...?
IMG_5528.JPG
IMG_5532.JPG

IMG_5533.JPG

IMG_5534.JPG

IMG_5530.JPG

Also this is clever stuff , a gard to cover the rollers on the inside of the large warderobe to prevent the roller getting stuck/broken by things stuffed in ....
Just a folded sheet of inox and was 35€ i think.
IMG_5553.JPG

IMG_5560.JPG

IMG_5552.JPG

Last edited:
But the most exiting thing was this:
IMG_5558.JPG

IMG_5549.JPG

IMG_5550.JPG

IMG_5548.JPG

A realy nice shelf , can stay in place with the bed down and nothing can fall out.
This was the first demo and there was no price determent yet....hold on to your wallet!

If the price is within' limits i'l get myself one of these i think!

All items should be in thiere webshop soon.

Think the net thing can be ordered on a T6 - seen mentions of it on here.

Last edited:
Think the net thing can be ordered on a T6 - seen mentions of in on here.

Oh is it official VW option , didn't know ...
Thankx for the info
Seems not that popular as i never seen it...Then again i never saw your hooks eighter.....;)

The net seems to be the same as ours - it looks like the storage net option that gives you the extra drawer in the bench too. Useful to have at night time, a bloody hassle when you're sat in the drivers / passengers seat and it constantly strokes your head though.

Shelf looks good! although when I glimpsed that first shelf picture I must admit to being drawn to the glass lid and hoping for just a second they were offering retrofittable split worktops!

So the net being factory option?
That metal glider needs to be bolted/screwed in....

Think within time the slip glastop will be for sale afthermarket.
Maybe they stop producing the one piece glas...

that shelf is something I would like to know more about

I agree with Lewis, the net is a bloody hassle when you're in the drivers / passengers seat, it constantly strokes your head. We removed it! As on original option (but a weird combination), it came together with the extra (smaller) drawer, under the seat (bed), with is a very usefull option.

We have the net and extra drawer option on our T5, factory fit. Net is very handy at night for book, iPad, torch, glasses, t shirt etc etc

our 2015 SE had that Net, was good for the kids storing stuff when in the roof but sitting on the swivel seat, I'm 6ft and I constantly brushed my head on it which was annoying .. that said the extra drawer makes the option well worth it

Hi could you let me know where I could get this net from? It would really help with my 1 and 3 year olds!! Thanks
All the best

Our safety net came with the Cali. Perhaps you can order through vw

Our safety net came with the Cali. Perhaps you can order through vw
Thanks for replying. I do have a net which came with the ocean however it sits vertically i.e. If a child climbed over, they wouldn't be caught by the net. This one looks horizontal. Do you know if there are multiple types?
All th best

Thanks for replying. I do have a net which came with the ocean however it sits vertically i.e. If a child climbed over, they wouldn't be caught by the net. This one looks horizontal. Do you know if there are multiple types?
All th best
Yes it is a different net to the child safety net. I think a decent Cali dealership should be able to find the part numbers and order for you.

All th best
7H7067560 Luggage net
About £130 or so from VW

But the most exiting thing was this:
View attachment 22904

View attachment 22905

View attachment 22906

View attachment 22907

A realy nice shelf , can stay in place with the bed down and nothing can fall out.
This was the first demo and there was no price determent yet....hold on to your wallet!

If the price is within' limits i'l get myself one of these i think!

All items should be in thiere webshop soon.

Is that cover over the gas burners standard kit now? Looks handy when you're washing up - stop the electric igniters getting wet too.

Do like that shelf though. Been thinking of getting one of the Calitop shelves but may hang on for a price and availability on these....

Stewart

8 quid from Halfords. has stretchy hooks and can clip in the raised roof section for maybe night ware books torch etc. it's called a transporter net but the name I reckon is a coincidence. they do 2 different types

20170709_155218.jpg

As i was visiting CCN in Amerfoort (Netherlands) today i must say they did managed to make some smart afthermarket stuff to make life easyer in the Cali.

Also this is clever stuff , a gard to cover the rollers on the inside of the large warderobe to prevent the roller getting stuck/broken by things stuffed in ....
Just a folded sheet of inox and was 35€ i think.
View attachment 22901

View attachment 22902

View attachment 22903

@hotel california I can't seem to find this guard on CCN in Amerfoort's web site. I know @ArunAlec made one from MDF in this thread [https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/little-diys-and-hacks.28730/#post-340606] but I'd rather buy one ready made as DIY is not my "thing"

Failing CCN for €35, does anyone have any ideas where one can be purchased apart from this at Calicap for €79 [https://shop.vwcamper.de/moebelzubehoer/216/rolloschutz-haengeschrank]
Cheers

Last edited: