Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New GC 600/680

nordnung

nordnung

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, do we already know when it will be possible to order a new model GC 600, 680 (new cockpit and little things). . I read that at the launch of the new Cali ocean but nothing yet? Thanks for the reply,
Regards,
M.

Hi, do we already know when it will be possible to order a new model GC 600, 680 (new cockpit and little things). . I read that at the launch of the new Cali ocean but nothing yet? Thanks for the reply,
Regards,
M.
Seems to have gone quiet. The new Crafter van was supposed to be available to order in April but not sure it is yet. The Grand will follow that, my thoughts are not until the back end of this year at the earliest (available to order that is).

We was told last week that it would be 2025 before the crafter was available.

Will this new crafter have the same gearshift on steering column as the new MAN TGE ?

Seems to have gone quiet. The new Crafter van was supposed to be available to order in April but not sure it is yet. The Grand will follow that, my thoughts are not until the back end of this year at the earliest (available to order that is).
In Germany, Austria (and some other countries) the new Crafter is already available for order, while the grandGC is still an existing model.
Link VW Germany:
https://www.volkswagen-nutzfahrzeug...gen%22%2C%22selectedStep%22%3A%22trim%22%7D"}

Back