Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New guy in the pack

sylwek_szczepaniak

sylwek_szczepaniak

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi all,

just joined the club, thank you for admitting :)

My name is Sylwester, I currently live in Poland and my family and I just got a 2019 Cali Beach.
We plan to use it extensively for the next year taking a trip round the south of Europe. Taking the "winter sucks" attitude :)

I will start bothering you soon as we are just adding some extras the the Cali (fridge?, power station?, solar panels?) and plan to be on the road end of September. Part camping, part renting out places.

BR,
Sylwester

Welcome here!

Just ask! This biard is happy to answer your questions or point you in a direction/section of it.

Happy camping

:welcome
You’ll realise very soon that
1) we like to see pics of your van
2) members here will solve any issue you have (and if not, propose options)
3) most dealers (here in the UK at least) have little understanding of the habitation part.
4) if you use the magnifying glass symbol at the top right… you can search for all the things you mention and most will already have answers
5) sorry, should have been first… welcome!!

Welcome from a fellow 2019 Beach owner!

We've got two fridges (small and large), a maxxcamp sink unit, and three different awning options, most of which was bought second hand off this forum! You'll soon find a set up that works for you (or in our case several different ones, one of the great things about the Beach), but as has been said most answers are already here somewhere if the search.

Although I've probably lost track of the hours I've spent reading about different alternatives. Probably nearly as much time as I've spent camping! o_O

Thank you all!
Search on info is already ongoing!
And here are the first pics :)
Plates still will change - but what is the protocol here? Do we expose such "viable" data? ;)

Cheers!
Sylwester

cali_front.jpegcali_back.jpeg

Thank you all!
Search on info is already ongoing!
And here are the first pics :)
Plates still will change - but what is the protocol here? Do we expose such "viable" data? ;)

Cheers!
Sylwester

View attachment 97910View attachment 97911
Nice Cali :cheers

my personal view is to blank out my plate from photo, purely because I have had photos of a previous Van find their way onto the internet “Scam sale” via auto trader, who were poor at taking them down.

Back