Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Entry

nani

nani

Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Hi to All,
I have just enrolled in the forum and would like to introduce myself to all of you ...
We have a Cali, T5 California Confortline 2.5 130 - year 2007, about a year ago and there we're really enjoying a lot with the whole family !!!
We are Italians from Milan and we're very happy to be part of the Community, yeah !!!

BR,
Nani...

Hi to All,
I have just enrolled in the forum and would like to introduce myself to all of you ...
We have a Cali, T5 California Confortline 2.5 130 - year 2007, about a year ago and there we're really enjoying a lot with the whole family !!!
We are Italians from Milan and we're very happy to be part of the Community, yeah !!!

BR,
Nani...
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Milan - the traffic!!!,

Mind you didn't really put us off. Back that way this year to

http://www.maremmasanssouci.it/

Nani, welcome. You are amongst friends here.

Milan - lovely City.

:welcome

Ciao, Ciao

Hi and welcome.
Brings back fond memories. Last year I was struggling through the city with cases and my other half. Well she was struggling as I had a back issue. Local guy saw us clutching our map and gave us directions to the hotel we were seeking. About 20 minutes later we were still looking when the guy pulled up alongside us in his car. He had realised he got the directions wrong, went looking for us and then drove us to the hotel.

Mike

Welcome allong!