Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Member from London

Skiver

Skiver

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hello Everyone,

My name is Graham and I am just becoming a Cali owner - a 2020 4Motion Ocean arrives in late September. We've been away in it once already and plan to do lots of long term travel in it next year. Ideally a month at a time in different parts of Europe - France first. My membership name comes from the plan to Spend the Kids Inheritance VanING.

We will be kitting the van out for long journeys at different times of the year - so will looking for tips and advice on how best to do that.

IMG_9370.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome, very smart colour combination

Hello Everyone,

My name is Graham and I am just becoming a Cali owner - a 2020 4Motion Ocean arrives in late September. We've been away in it once already and plan to do lots of long term travel in it next year. Ideally a month at a time in different parts of Europe - France first. My membership name comes from the plan to Spend the Kids Inheritance VanING.

We will be kitting the van out for long journey's at different times of the year - so will looking for tips and advice on how best to do that.

View attachment 82838
Lovely California, rare to see wholly Copper Bronze ... might be unique to see one with blue bellows. Month-long European trips sound like heaven. Look forward to being in the position to do that.

Really looks eye catching and a very different Cali. Welcome to the forum.

Back