Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Joker

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
After waiting 5 months our Westfalia Joker is here. Woopee. Frustratingly its sitting at Lowdhams Notts waiting for VW to do a PDI which sets up the warrenty, this will not happen till the end of next week. Then Lowdhams will do their checks so all in could be a couple of weeks. Will send some pics after the big day. dealer email some pics and it looks great 18" wheels , Sand Beige, DSG, etc, looks just the same as our Cali but with a Elvis style. Paul1 :D

Good news! Hope it's everything you wanted and I'm looking forward to seeing one in the flesh.
I can't believe that Lowdhams still have virtually no details on their website. They were supposedly selected after a long process by Westfalia.....Yet for most of the period they haven't had a demo, nor any details to offer.

I posted yesterday about the new pop top Joker, (and another member has today). If they don't sort out their dealerships, both vans will remain very rare sites on the road.

Agree, Lowdhams policy is when they sell their one and only demo they drop all advertisements for that model. Crazy. They have one on order due In a couple of months then it will be back on the web, :headbang Paul1

Well done Paul, look forward to seeing the pics? Are there many in UK yet?

I may have to create a new section on the forum just for you !

Hi Martin, as far as I know the only other one is the blue demo sold a couple of months ago from Lowdhams. Its the same one being reviewed on utube in lowdhams car park. There is one more dealer down south so I guess only a handful at the most. Its not only Westfalia lowdhams drop advertising when they have no demos their policy is the same with all their brands and models. Strange, I don't know any other dealers or company selling this way. Looking forward to next meet pitching with the other skyscrapers. :lol: Paul.

Back