Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all,

Dominiek

Dominiek

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Time to introduce myself. After some trips with our do it all 3 seater hyundai H1, wich we converted to " california" by putting a tent with matras in it, a camping-gas fridge, some chairs and a table, we found that we where ready for the real thing. So we ordered a black T6 ocean 204 4motion DSG in may. Many thanks to the forum for helping with the options list. It was due to arrive in januari but now thats changed to mid november! For every one that is waiting....some times there is good news.
We love biking a lot and it will be used for hopefully many biketrips. Anybody some experience with transporting bikes inside the car? We use it with only 2 persons.
I try to post some pics once we had delivery.
Excuse me if my english is not correct, i'm not used to write in english.

A warm welcome Dominek sand please tell us all your tales, loads of pics please and enjoy the forum.

Oh, and your English is a lot better than my Flemish :)

Welcome. I'm sure you will have some fantastic adventures. As far as carrying bicycles inside, cannot help you there. There are only 2 of us but the bikes go on a carrier as we like stopping enroute and wouldn't want to have to move them outside. Also I can secure them to the rack which is secured to the vehicle.

Sounds great. You will love the Cali. Excellent that you are getting an early Christmas present!