Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member - Beach Camper on order

G

gethjenks

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello lovely people! Have been browsing these pages for a while and have just decided to get a van ordered... after literally years of pondering, I have gone for a Beach Camper in the end as it does everything I’ve been waiting for. I’ve had a T25 for years so it’s a massive jump up for me and the kids. You’ll find us parked up on many of the surfy spots around north Devon as soon as we’re allowed out the house - and the van get delivered of course (no photos yet!).

:welcome Good choice. What colour have you gone for?

Hello lovely people! Have been browsing these pages for a while and have just decided to get a van ordered... after literally years of pondering, I have gone for a Beach Camper in the end as it does everything I’ve been waiting for. I’ve had a T25 for years so it’s a massive jump up for me and the kids. You’ll find us parked up on many of the surfy spots around north Devon as soon as we’re allowed out the house - and the van get delivered of course (no photos yet!).
Welcome and Congratulations.. what Options you added??

Hi there... it’s in Ascot Grey (having read a few posts and seen pics on here) and I have had to go for pretty much standard spec, which compared to the T25 is like moving into the Hilton anyway . I’ve added the aux heater with remote and parking sensors. I was very close to getting a coast (as they come with parking a aux heater as standard) but the beach just does it for me!

Welcome.

Nice. Good choice. You are going to have so much fun.