Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member from Bournemouth area :)

Hi all
Just bought our very first Cali SE 2008, 130ps.
She's a bleeding beauty. Looking forward to interacting with and supporting the very active california club community.
Kind regards
Ayako
:welcome Any pics that you'd like to share?

Welcome to the Cali family. Handy that you've got a Cali dealer in Poole should you need it. Also the Jurassic Coast for that odd night out. Have fun.

Thank you all for the kind replies. And yeah I think we've got breeze volkswagen round the corner and they do cali work. :)
We're still getting adjusted to her, she tortured out backs the first night out (a road near the beach) cos we naively thought the upstairs mattress would be comfortable. Oh how wrong we were. Already have 2 roll up duvalays 5cm comfort ones on order :)
Must have woke up 5 or 6 times. Still our 1 year old fell fast asleep in the travel cot downstairs which was a bonus haha.

Does anyone have recommendations / threads on what storage solutions work best on the kitchen cupboards? I've seen a few YouTube videos on loads IKEA gear working in them quite well.

Next on shopping list is some of those fancy gti seat covers as it was shocking how easy the base seats stain with just water :(

As for pictures, we are renting her out on camplify but I am not sure on the rules of posting links to what is our cali but also technically our rental business so maybe a moderator could comment?

Any way, thanks all for the kind welcome.