New member in Shropshire

CamperSteve

CamperSteve

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi,

Great to join this forum, I've already picked up plenty of helpful tips.

My wife and I collected our Grand California 600 recently and are already loving it, we had a week away touring the Gower and along the Pembrokeshire coast with our dog Georgie. Had a super time and wish we'd dived in sooner.

What I've come to realise very quickly is there seems to be a knack to properly getting into van life, so this forum will undoubtedly prove invaluable.

Steve

Hi,

My wife and I collected our Grand California 600 recently and are already loving it, we had a week away touring the Gower and along the Pembrokeshire coast with our dog Georgie. Had a super time and wish we'd dived in sooner.

What I've come to realise very quickly is there seems to be a knack to properly getting into van life, so this forum will undoubtedly prove invaluable.

Steve
Camperjam is near you on 5th/6th/7th July. Worth going if you can get in :)

Hi,

Steve
Welcome to the GC lifestyle. Sounds like you’ve had a great first week.
If you are free the weekend of Camperjam, although California Club Camping is full I do know someone who cannot make it and is looking to sell their tickets, full weekend camping with us in the VWCC area.