Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Member T6.0 Ocean our first California

W

Wezza

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

First of all I would like to thank the club for providing such an excellent resource - we searched the site regularly when we were looking to buy our California and the numerous threads really helped us decide what was/wasnt important for us in making our choice. As soon as we made the purchase I joined the club, but with the lockdown it is only now that we can start using our lovely van.

So as way of introduction, my wife and I bought a nearly new T6.0 Ocean in March, two weeks before lockdown (registered 18months ago, only 1000 miles on clock). We did a lot of camping (in this country and abroad) when the kids were growing up - now that they are adults, we fancied some luxury and a chance to go roaming again with our dog Oscar and a chilled bottle of wine (or two) in the van. The purchase was seemingly a smooth process (from Citygate in Colindale) but the leisure batteries went flat as soon as we got them home. Reading through the sites forum pages this seems a common problem if the van has been left on a forecourt for months and not charged and not for my introductory message.

Apart from the battery problem (still ongoing) we love the van and have completed our first trip since lockdown restrictions eased (see photo). We are now planning our summer and looking forward to many new adventures.

Thanks to all the contributors before March 2020 (whose posts helped with our purchase) and look forward to contributing to the club in the future.

IMG_3738.jpeg

Ciao, v.
Volevo chiederti de hai il manuale del t6 ocean in PDF.Grazie Marco